dimanche 24 mai 2015

android process camera image AFTERwards in OnActivityResult()

Per the Google Android camera tutorial I'm using:

new Intent(MediaStore.ACTION_IMAGE_CAPTURE);

or

new Intent(MediaStore.ACTION_VIDEO_CAPTURE);

to open the camera in my app.

Unfortunately, this forces the user to decide beforehand and prevents the user from toggling between pic & vid modes.

My problem is I want the user to go directly to the camera, be able to toggle between picture & video mode, and then save the image/video accordingly.

Is there some way to:

1) read the Intent data in onActivityResult() and

2) ascertain (AFTER the image has been saved, NOT before) whether it's a pic or a video,

& then

3) rename the image to ".jpg" or ".mp4" accordingly?

I've noticed that when I use

new Intent(MediaStore.INTENT_ACTION_VIDEO_CAMERA);

that the camera can then toggle between pic & vid.

But then it won't programmatically save the file.???

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire