lundi 25 mai 2015

Calling PayPal "Here" application via StartActivityForResult(Intent, int, Bundle) without API

The Android app we are developing centers around a business niche which deals with minor material repairs done on the spot. I would like to be able to give the business a choice in credit card transaction providers by calling these applications (Square, Paypal "Here", etc) via "StartActivityForResult(Intent,int,Bundle)", but I am hitting the proverbial brick wall.

All I have been able to find is APIs for these applications, but the APIs seem to accomplish exactly the same thing as the Bundle (passing JSON data) with the serious drawback of locking in the provider of whichever APIs we add. Please tell me that I have missed something here. If not, please elaborate on the reason this functionality is not available?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire