dimanche 17 mai 2015

App Invetor sharing files No Activity found to handle Intent { act=android.intent.action.SEND flg=0x1 (has clip) (has extras) }

I'm a beginner at App Inventor and I don't know what I'm doing wrong with the sharing fuction. I'm trying to share a soud file but it give me the following error:

No Activity found to handle Intent { act=android.intent.action.SEND flg=0x1 (has clip) (has extras) }

The code is the following: http://ift.tt/1KYpK5B

I also tried the following things: This doesn't work. http://ift.tt/1A877fi

This reproduce the sound perfectly. That means that the peacker works and the file exists.

mcalcaraz.a2hosted com/img/sharing3.png

I put a file in my root folder an it works but I want to send the file which was picked from the list which is in the following folder "/storage/sdcard0/MyDocuments/Downloads/app_inventor_1431867799168.mpeg".

mcalcaraz.a2hosted com/img/sharing4.png

I don't know where is the problem and I loock in lotsof forums and any of the solutions solve my problem.

Thanks for your help.

PD: Sorry for posting the lincks and not the images but I don't have enought points to do it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire