vendredi 15 mai 2015

Intent-filter - Open NEW application, not embedded one

I don't know if it's really understandable.

When i'm clicking on a llink in a mail, I can open this link with my application and that's perfeclty what I want.

<intent-filter>
    <data android:scheme="https" android:host="xxx.xxx.com"/>
    <action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW"/>
    <category android:name="android.intent.category.BROWSABLE"/>
    <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT"/>
</intent-filter>

BUT

When i'm opening my application like that, and I check the opened application, I see that my application is "inside" Gmail task, like that

enter image description here

But, when i'm opening the link with Chrome for exemple, Chrome is opening in his own task, like that

enter image description here

How can my application open in her own task and NOT inside Gmail's one ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire